(ERO) Tax Filer
Professional Payroll Tax Filer
- An ERO/Indirect Reporting Agent
License for Quarterly Express.
- A Payroll professional would typically
have the following things from the IRS:
- EFIN : Electronic Filer
- PTIN : Preparer Tax
- The EFIN would be required to use our
software as an Indirect or Direct filing agent. The PTIN can be used, but is not
- A payroll professional would sign each
return using a combination of their EFIN and a five digit number of their
- This numeric combination is called the
Practitioner PIN within the IRS guidelines.
- The practitioner should maintain a
signed 8879 form on file while using this process.
- The 8879 is not transmitted to the