PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
PEO Licensing Options:
PEO Standard License
- This will allow you to create returns and submit them to the IRS indirectly through Lewis Software as the transmitter.
- The ability to import 94x returns assuming you have data in our supported import format including Schedule B, Schedule R and Form 8974. The samples are located in the Import folder under the software installation directory.
- The ability to sign returns as a Business Taxpayer, or ERO if they have an active EFIN.
- The ability to create excise returns and file them indirectly through Lewis Software.
- An additional license is needed to allow for import and e-file of ACA returns if desired.
- General Support for the product.
Advanced Indirect PEO License Tier 1
- In addition, this license allows for Schedule R entries of 10000 or less.
- Additional tiers allow for more Schedule R entries if desired.
Advanced Direct PEO License
- In addition, this license allows for a PEO to transmit their returns directly to the IRS using our signature options.
- An EFIN and ETIN are required.
A Mac Compatible version of this product is available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for that separate download.