Our Quarterly Express Plus software supports all of the Federal Excise returns for e-filing with all available schedules. The supported returns and features are shown below:
Federal Excise Tax Return
- Supports All Major Schedules of the 720 Form including Schedule(s) A and C.
- Payments can be made for the balance due of less than 1 million dollars.
- PDF Attachments are supported where necessary during the signature process. This software supports 1 PDF document of 60MB or less. Larger requirements can be satisfied via consulting.
- 2 Signature options are supported which are the mouse signature, or a 8453-EX document upload.
Federal Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax
- File up to 1000 VIN’s for one low processing fee.
- Pay your balance due with the return, or specify how it was paid previously.
- You will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within 24 business hours.
Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes
- Supports Schedules 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 for e-file.
- The software natively supports 1 60MB PDF attachment.
- The period of filing is not fixed for this return.
- You can import Excel and Tab delimited data for Schedule 2 Detail.
- Larger claims can be supported for more attachments through consulting.
Choose User Type
This is the main user type within our system and is normally an employee of the company filing the return, or the owner of the business. This type of user can file any type of return indirectly using our Quarterly Express Plus Filing Service. Signature options are normally using IRS allowed PINs, or performing signature image capture within our product.
ERO (Electronic Returns Originator)
An Electronic return originator is typically a tax specialist who operates as a CPA, payroll agent or a general tax professional. An ERO is required to use their own EFIN to file returns using their Practitioner PIN and the taxpayer’s PIN as a valid signature. An ERO would only file returns indirectly using our software.